Your Distinct 3 Piece Ball Valve
- Side entry design provides the convenience of very easy maintenance
- Swing out body design, side/end entry ball valve
- Flexible body end connections for your options
Kinvalve 3 piece ball valves have a standard manual ball valve of choice. Available in sizes 1/4” to 4”(inches) with 1000PSI WOG working pressure.
Our full capacity on 3 piece ball valves with a full range of end connections including threaded end, butt welded end, socket welded end, or tri-clamp connection.
Kinvalve also can design these 2 piece ball valves with a mounting pad for your easy automation use.
- Size: 1/4″ – 4″
- Steam rating: 150 PSI WSP
- Body: ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M/CF8, WCB Optional
- Ball: SS316 or SS304
- Stem: SS 316 or SS304
- Seat: PTFE as Standard, Customized Service
- End Connections: Threaded End: ASME B1.20.1 (NPT) ISO 7/1 (BSPT, BSP), Butt-welded: ASME B 16. 25, Socket welded: Mfg. Standard, Tri-clamp: ASME BPE
- Working Pressure: 1000 PSI
- Temperature Range: -20° to 450 °F
- Test Standard: API598
- Lockable Lever Handle Optional
- Anti-static DeviceS Optional
- Fire-safe Design Optional
- Pre-load Belleville Washers Available
- Live-loading Stem Packing on Request
- Multiple O-ring Stem Seals Optional
Kinvalve 3 piece flanged ball valves are available in 3 piece construction and swing-out body design, providing inline maintenance and replacement of valve trim.
Our 3 piece flanged ball valves feature anti blowout stem design for your safe use in case of overpressure occasions.
- Size: 1/2” to 12”
- Body: ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M/CF8, WCB Available
- Ball: SS316 or SS304
- Stem: SS 316 or SS304
- Seat&Seal: PTFE as Standard
- End Connections: Threaded End, Socket Weld Ends, Butt-welded ends, tri-clamp connection
- Working Pressure: Class 150/300, PN10-40, JIS 10k/20k
- Temperature Range: -20° to 450 °F
- Test Standard: API598, EN12266, and ISO5208
- Lockable Lever Handle Available
- Anti-static Devices Available
- Fire-safe Design Available
- Pre-load Belleville Washers Optional
- Live-loading Stem Packing Optional
- Multiple O-ring Stem Seals Optional
Kinvalve Most Competitive 3 Piece Ball Valve
3 Piece ball valve is known as a 3pc ball valve as well. Kinvalve 3pc ball valve consists of three pieces of sections, two end caps, and one central part body. The central section contains ball, stem, seals, and seats, handle, or other operating devices as well.
3 Piece Ball Valve Exploded View
Kinvalve 3 piece ball valves offer the highest flexibility in our product line. You can customize your three piece ball valves with a full range of end connections, seat and seal materials to meet your specific requirement.
In order to expand your using range of 3pc ball valves, these 3pc ball valves can be fitted with a controllable pneumatic actuator as well as an electric actuator for your automatic service requirements.
Kinvalve three piece ball valve is designed as a highly versatile series of ball valves. Our three piece ball valves feature standard size parts including ball, stem, seat and seal, handle and handle nut. These standardized accessory designs reduce your inventory and maintenance costs.
As a customer demand-driven 3 piece ball valve manufacturer, Kinvalve always aims to satisfy your requirement in the industry field.
Any demands, please contact us hesitantly.
Kinvalve: Your Professional 3 Piece Ball Valve Manufacturer
Kinvalve three-piece ball valve features many advantages, including installation flexibility because of the full range of end connections, and ease of inline and out of line servicing with swing-out body design.
Swing-out Body Design
Due to this unique design, you also can change the valve seats and seals to accommodate the temperature, pressure ratings, and fluid characteristics in your applications.
Customized Soft Seats to Accommodate Different Situations
Our excellent three-piece ball valve designs make it suitable for the process industry, automatic production line, and welded pipe system. During maintenance, the actuator and accessories can remain mounted on the valve body.
The entire valve and actuator assembly are easily reinstalled with no need for recalibration of the unit. These advantages reduce your system downtime and save costs.
Kinvalve’s 3 piece ball valves are also available in many other different end connections for your flexible choices such as butt welded, socket weld, threaded, flanged, and tri-clamp ends.
Another advantage of the three-piece valve is that the two ends can be designed in different sizes to meet your special connection requirements.
Let’s use a specific case to illustrate. Kinvalve has customized a special 3 piece ball valve for a customer with different port configurations at two ends. One end connection is 6inches flange with FF face, and the other end is 4 inches butt-welded connection.
This flexible configuration not only saves you a spare part but also reduces a potential leakage risk for your system and improves the reliability of the system.
It is very much dependent upon the process demands and more important is the design and producing process. A perfect design and accurate processing of a three-piece ball valve will not leak.
As a well-known 3 piece ball valve manufacturer, Kinvalve will never let you get the risky products and never let you down. As an ISO standard approved 3 piece ball valve manufacturer, Kinvalve has served customers like you from over 60 countries and areas worldwide.
Why do so many customers like you trust our 3 piece ball valves? Maybe you can find the answer from the impressive designs in these three-piece ball valves as below:
Blow-out Proof Stem: Kinvalve’s range of 3 pc ball valves have a blow-out proof stem feature for safer operations and longer ball valve lifespan.
Anti-Blowout Stem Design
Wide Array Of Flange Options: We offer a range of connection types to cater to varying world standards.
Anti-Static Feature: Worried about electric charges or shocks? You can rest easy with our three-piece ball valves’ spring structure that serves as an insulator. It sits between the valve stem and the body.
Anti Static Device in 3-Piece Ball Valve
Fire Safe Devices: Kinvalve’s 3 piece ball valves assure you of a quick-sealing mechanism in case of fire that helps avoid its rapid spread.
Fire Safe Design
Kinvalve 3 piece ball valves are available in stainless steel and carbon steel materials. Our 3 piece stainless steel ball valve is very popular and suitable for almost all your industrial applications.
3 piece ball valve with a carbon steel body is stronger than 3 pieces ss ball valve and is very resistant to wear. Carbon steel body can withstand high temperature but is susceptible to corrosion and can be brittle due to the hardness of itself.
As a reliable 3 piece ball valve manufacturer and supplier, Kinvalve has been always regarded our product quality as the life of ourselves. As a very important ball valve series, Kinvalve 3 piece ball valves provide you top class reliable tightness and safety use.
Kinvalve has always been devoted to improving and developing the original weakness of kinds of ball valves and strengthening their advantage to satisfy customers’ requirements.
Kinvalve strives to continually improve our manufacturing and designing to meet or even exceed the needs and customized demands of our customers like you.
Kinvalve offers a complete range of 3 piece ball valves such as standard duty or heavy-duty coming with full bore design, reduced bore design, and lockable handle.
Full Bore vs. Reduced Bore in 3 Piece Ball Valve
You have the choice to choose a 3 piece ball valve with an ISO 5211 mounting pad to directly install a pneumatic or electric actuator or else a worm gear.
This standard mounting pad can easily match with an electric actuator or a pneumatic actuator from Kinvalve or any other brand.
Kinvalve, as the industry-leading manufacturer of three-piece ball valves, advance its design and engineering expertise to produce a series of floating ball valves.
We have a large manufacturing capability to guarantee a high-quality three-piece ball valve in a professional and efficient service.
With more than 18 years of experience in industrial valve manufacturing, Kinvalve has been providing great valve solutions and services for our customers from all over the world.
Please contact us to give us a chance to show you our ability.
3-Piece Ball Valve: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
This guide answers all questions you have been asking about 3 piece ball valves.
So, before you import your next ball valves from China, read this guide.
Let’s dive right in.
What is a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
3-piece ball valve comprises of three pieces, a body, and two end caps. To join the pipe on both sides, the two end caps are threaded, flanged or welded.
Three-Piece Ball Valve
What are the Features of a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
Some of the features of a 3-piece ball valve include:
- It has threaded ports female by female NPT to achieve standard connection.
- Contains a full port valve.
- A standard stem with blow-out proof.
- Its pressure is rated to 1000 PSI which is appropriate for standard applications.
- Seals and seats are made of PTFE material that is resistant to heat and chemicals.
- The size ranges of a 3-piece ball valve are between ¼ inch and 4 inches.
- The body of a 3-piece ball valve is machined from round bar 304 stainless steel.
- The 3-piece ball valve design allows for serviceability without the need to remove the entire valve from the line.
What are the Technical Specifications of a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
Some of the technical specifications of a 3-piece ball valve include:
- Maximum pressure of 600 PSI WOG.
- Clamp connection.
- Working temperature between -65 degrees Fahrenheit to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The surface finish of surfaces that come in direct contact with the product is machined up to 0.625 microns.
- Solid stainless-steel handle.
- Full port design.
- End connections are either, screwed, flanged, socket and butt weld, or compression fitting.
- The operation of a 3-piece ball valve is either electrical actuated or pneumatic and hand or gear operated.
What are the Recommended 3-Piece Ball Valve Dimensions?
The recommended 3-piece ball valve dimensions include:
Which Materials are Used to Make a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
Some of the materials which are used to make a 3-piece ball valve include:
- Stainless steel 304: Used to manufacture the body, nuts, handle, and stem of the 3-piece ball valve.
- PTFE: Used to make the seals, stem packing, and thrust washer in a 3-piece ball valve and is resistant to chemicals and heat.
- Plastic: Used to make the plastic cover of a 3-piece ball valve.
- RPTFE: Used to manufacture seats in a 3-piece ball valve.
What are the Main 3-Piece Ball Valve Parts?
Parts of a 3-piece ball valve include:
- Ball: they are precision machined, solid metal, and mirror-finished to enable bubble/tight shutting off and minimum operation inconveniences.
Edges of the ball are machine curved to reduce wearing of the seat and give a high cycle life.
- Body: the body of a 3-piece ball valve is usually solution annealed or investment cast and possesses the strength of very high quality.
- Seat: ensures bubble-tight sealing and reduces friction and operation torque. The reduction of friction protects the seat from wearing off.
- Double Lock Nut: allows handles to be safely and easily removed while the 3-piece ball valve is under full line pressure.
- Stem Seals: Increase considerably the number of cycles between maintenance adjustments.
- Handle: it contains a standard safety trigger to protect the ball position from accidental movement. It is locked in either closed or open position by the trigger.
- End Connections: a 3-piece ball valve contains a wide range of interchangeable connections like threaded, socket weld, and butt weld.
- Stem: Has strong large diameter stems that have stem seals that are self-adjusting to compensate for temperature changes.
- Stem Packing: V-ring design that is adjustable and which creates multiple seals between the 3-piece ball vale body and the stem.
Parts of 3-Piece Ball Valve
Which Quality Standards should a 3-Piece Ball Valve Conform to?
Some of the quality standards that a 3-piece ball valve should conform to include:
- API SPEC 6D – Specification for Pipeline and Piping Valves
- API STD 608 – Metal Ball Valves—Flanged, Threaded, and Welding Ends
- ASME B16.34 – Valves — Flanged, Threaded, and Welding End
- AWWA C507 – Ball Valves, 6 In. Through 60 In. (150 mm Through 1,500 mm)
- BS 5351 – Steel Ball Valves for the Petroleum, Petrochemical and Allied Industries
- BS 6364 – Valves for Cryogenic Service
- ISO 5211 – Industrial valves – Part-turn actuator attachments
- JIS B 2004:1994 – General rules for marking on valves
Connecting End and Dimension Standard:
- ASME B 16.5 – Pipe Flanges & Flanged Fittings – ASME
- ASME B 16.47 – Large Diameter Steel Flanges: NPS 26 – NPS60 – ASME
- API 605 – Large-Diameter Carbon Steel Flanges (Nominal Pipe Sizes 26 Through 60, Classes 75, 150, 300, 400, 600, and 900)
- JIS B 2238 – General Rules for Steel Pipe Flanges
- ASME B 16.25 – Buttwelding Ends – ASME
- ASME B 16.11 – Forged Fittings, Socket-Welding and Threaded – ASME
- BS EN 12627 – Industrial valves – Butt welding ends for steel valves
- BS EN 12760 – Industrial valves — Socket welding ends for steel valves
Face-to-face Dimension Standard:
- ASME B 16.10 – Face-to-Face and End-to-End Dimensions of Valves
- ISO 5752 – Metal Valves for Use in Flanged Pipe Systems – Face-to-Face and Centre-to-Face Dimensions
- BS EN 558:2017 – Industrial valves. Face-to-face and center-to-face dimensions of metal valves for use in flanged pipe systems. PN and Class designated valves
- BS EN 12982:2009 – Industrial valves. End-to-end and center-to-end dimensions for butt welding end valves
- JIS B 2002:1987 – Face-to-face and end-to-end dimensions of valves
Testing and Inspection:
- API STD 598 – Valve Inspection and Testing
- API STD 607 – Fire Test for Quarter-turn Valves and Valves Equipped with Nonmetallic Seats
- API STD 6FA – Standard for Fire Test of Valves
- API SPEC 6D – Specification for Pipeline and Piping Valves
- BS 6755-1 – Testing of Valves – Part 1: Specification for Production Pressure Testing Requirements
- BS 6755-2 – Testing of Valves – Part 2: Specification for Fire Type-Testing Requirements
- ISO 5208 – Industrial valves – Pressure testing of metallic valves
- MSS SP 61 – PRESSURE TESTING OF VALVES
- JIS B 2003:1994 – General rules for inspection of valves
What are the Uses of a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
3-piece ball valves are widely used in the following areas:
- Food processing.
- General service.
- Refinery energy.
- Oil and gas.
They serve the purpose of shutting off fluids, steam, and gases. 3-piece ball valves are suited for applications that require full-flow body design as they minimize pressure drop and line turbulence.
Are all 3-Piece Ball Valves Hygienic?
Yes, all 3-piece ball valves possess a hygienic design that eliminates internal and external dead space and makes it easy to clean.
How does a Full Port 3-Piece Ball Valve Compare to a Standard Port 3-Piece Ball Valve?
Some of the comparisons between a full port and a standard port 3-piece ball valve include:
Standard port 3-piece ball valve has the following features:
- Flow restriction in a standard port 3-piece ball valve will produce a pressure drop.
- It has a straight flow path.
- The path of flow through a standard port 3-piece ball valve becomes narrower on the inside.
- The body of the standard port 3-piece ball valve is almost similar in diameter to that of the pipe coming into or leaving it.
- The working part of the standard port 3-piece ball valve is located inside the body of the valve.
- The bore through the ball of the valve is smaller as compared to the connecting tube or pipe diameter.
Full port 3-piece ball valve has the following features:
- It offers minimum or no resistance to flow.
- The flow path in a full port 3-piece ball valve is straight.
- The path of flow in this valve type does not become narrower on the inside.
- The inner diameter of the pipe is similar to that of the flow path through the valve body to the other side.
- Most full port 3-piece ball valves are two-way and quarter-turn ball valves.
Why are 3-Piece Ball Valves Used So Widely?
3-piece ball valves are used widely because of the following reasons:
- The pieces in a 3-piece ball valve are easily removable for cleaning and servicing.
- The ends of the ball valve always remain threaded into the pipe while you can remove the center section which contains the ball.
- 3-piece ball valves are easy to disassemble and reassemble.
- They are very quick to close and open.
- Available in several port designs.
- Lighter and smaller as compared to other ball valve types.
- Offer a bubble-tight flow shut-off.
- 3-piece ball valves have a variety of ball valve materials and designs that provides flexibility.
- Capable of providing reliable service in both high-temperature and high-pressure applications.
What is the Flow Coefficient concerning a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
Flow coefficient refers to a measure of resistance to flow of any given part of a fluid system in a 3-piece ball valve. A high flow coefficient means low resistance to flow in a 3-piece ball valve.
A low flow coefficient means a high flow resistance in a 3-piece ball valve. Full bore 3-piece ball valves possess a low flow resistance (high flow coefficient) which is similar to a straight piece of pipe.
Full bore ball valves cause a very minimal pressure drop across the 3-piece ball valve. The path of flow through the standard ball valve is narrower and has a higher resistance to flow (lower flow coefficient).
This results in a larger drop of pressure across a 3-piece ball valve due to resistance to flow.
What is the Difference Between a 2-Piece Ball Valve And a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
Some of the differences between a 3-piece ball valve and a 2-piece ball valve include:
Comparison of 2-Piece Ball valve vs. 3-Piece Ball Valve
- The body of a 3-piece ball valve can be taken out without interference to the two end caps. In a 2-piece ball valve, it is not possible for this to happen because it will lead to interference on other parts.
- 3-piece ball valves tend to cost more as compared to 2-piece ball valves. However, in the long run, a 3-piece ball valve will be a worthy investment.
- Investing in a 3-piece ball valve will help you save on maintenance costs, need to change seals, seats, and entire valve.
- A 3-piece ball valve possesses three pieces; a body and two end caps which are welded, flanged or threaded to connect the pipe. 2-piece ball valve has two pieces that are separate and which are connected by threading or bolt and flange assembly.
- 2-piece ball valves are mostly used in foodservice equipment, liquid filling, and automotive fluid filling. 3-piece ball valves on the other hand are used majorly in manufacturing industries.
What is the Working Pressure of a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
The working pressure of a 3-piece ball valve is about 1000 PSI. This will depend on the design and material used.
Which are the Available Size Options for a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
3-piece ball valves are available in the following sizes:
- ¼ inch
- 3/8 inch
- ½ inch
- ¾ inch
- 1 inch
- 2 inches
- 3 inches
- 4 inches
What End Connection Types Does a 3-Piece Ball Valve have?
There are several types of end connections for 3-piece ball valves which are made to suit different customer needs.
Some of the available end connections for a 3-piece ball valve include:
These are identified using markings on the end face. Some of the markings used include:
- NPT: concentric groove
- BSPT: no identification
- DIN 3852: external step
- BSPP DIN 2999: external chamfer
- Pipe weld ends
Welded ends for a 3-piece ball valve are available depending on the type of pipe and schedule in socket weld or buttweld. The standard pipe size is 40 but buttweld ends are available from sizes 5 to 160.
Tube Weld Ends
These are available in either metric or imperial sizes. The ends are either one-piece extended stabs that are suitable for automatic orbital welding or short stubs.
Tube weld ends are installed in line with no need for dismantling the 3-piece ball valve or changing its internal parts. It is important to maintain proper welding procedures to ensure no harm is caused to the valve.
They are available in a full bore or reduce and always comply with class DIN 3202 and 150 ANSI B16.5. at times they tend to comply only to face-to-face dimensions of class 300.
There are also other end connections for 3-piece ball valves which include:
- Clamp Ends: mostly used in the food and bio-pharm industry.
- Compression Fitting Ends: these are used in the semiconductor and instrumentation industry.
- Extended Pipe Ends: these are suitable for the chemical industry.
Flanged 3 Piece Ball Valve
How Many Pieces are in a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
There are three pieces in a 3-piece ball valve and these include:
- Body: Made from stainless steel material which ensures it is durable and of high quality.
- Two End Caps: Are either welded, flanged, or threaded to connect them to the pipe located on the other side.
How does 1 Piece Ball Valve Compare to a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
1-piece ball valves and 3-piece ball valves compare in the following ways:
- 3-piece ball valves are mostly used in manufacturing facilities. 1-piece ball vales on the other hand are used in food service equipment, automotive fluid filling, and liquid filling.
- 1-piece ball valves are not suited for repairs and maintenance thus not good for high-demand applications requiring maintenance. The 3-piece valve on the other hand is easily removable for service maintenance thus suitable for high demanding applications.
- 3-piece ball valves tend to be relatively expensive as compared to 1-piece ball valves. However, it is economical to invest in a 3-piece ball valve as it is durable and will last for a very long time.
- 1-piece ball valve consists of one body piece while 3-piece ball valve consists of three pieces; a body and two end caps.
How can I carry out the Maintenance of a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
You can follow these easy steps in carrying out maintenance for your 3-piece ball valve:
- First, you must depressurize the 3-piece ball valve and secure the work area before the start of maintenance.
- If the actuator is powered by electricity, ensure that you switch it off and disconnect it from the power source.
- The first step is to remove the actuator from the valve. If a drive adapter is available, it should also be removed before maintenance.
- Before lifting the valve body, you should remove the tie bolts from the 3-piece ball valve.
- Before removing the ball, you should first ensure that the body of the 3-piece ball valve is in a closed position. Check the ball for damage or tear and wear.
- Some components such as the stem seal and washers should be removed completely.
- Thrush washer and stem seals should be replaced.
- You should use non-abrasive media to clean the stem hole and thrush the washer inside and outside the valve body.
- Belville washers, thrust washers, and gland followers should be cleaned, refitted, and in extreme wear and tear, replaced.
- The actuator position should match the valve position before replacing it. It ensures that after assembling, it functions optimally.
How do you Install a 3-Piece Ball Valve?
The 3-piece ball valves installation process involves the replacement of its various components. The installation process of 3-piece ball valves is different from one manufacturer to the other.
You can use the below simple instructions in installing 3-piece ball valves.
- It is important to ensure that the 3-piece ball valve operates within the maximum temperature and pressure ranges.
- The medium flowing through the pipes should be compatible with the material used to manufacture the 3-piece ball valve.
- 3-piece ball valves with a cast actuator are recommended because they ensure that misalignment is reduced during installation. Misalignment leads to a reduced stem seal life and regular maintenance that is costly in the long run.
- In assembling a 3-piece ball valve, swing the valve body back in line, then screw the bolt in.
What is the Floating Ball Principle?
The floating ball principle is a bi-directional sealing used in valves because it allows for shutting off the valve in either direction.
The floating ball principle provides a tight seal for ball valves, especially in emergencies.
It is worth noting that floating ball valves are not used to regulate the flow of the medium. They are purposely for closing or opening the valve.
The three main parts of a floating ball valve include:
The body of the floating ball valve houses all the components of the ball valve. These components are mainly the moving parts of the ball valve.
It is the part that connects to the rest of the pipeline and is usually made from strong, stable material. A good and durable floating ball valve is either made from low-temperature carbon steel, Inconel, carbon steel, super duplex, or stainless steel.
The trim houses components such as sleeves of the valve, ball, stem, and seats. The actuator is connected to the ball by the stem.
The stem of floating ball valves features anti-blowout stems that can handle high and low temperatures. Floating ball valves feature two elastomeric seats.
The seats have seal rings that provide tight shut-off when the valve is turned off and protect the seats against high pressure when the valve is turned on.
The actuator opens and closes the floating ball valve. Different types of actuators can be used on a floating ball valve.
Some of the common types of actuators include:
- Hydraulic actuator
- Electro actuator
- Gas-over-oil actuator
- Pneumatic actuator
- Hand lever
- Motor-operated actuator
- Bare stem
The different types of ball floating valves are based on either the bore size or the assembly method of the floating ball valve. The types of floating ball valves that you can find in the market include:
- Full bore floating ball valves
- Reduced bore floating ball valve.
- One-piece floating ball valve.
- Two-piece floating ball valve
- Three-piece floating ball valve
What are the Features of Ball in 3 Piece Ball Valve?
Some of the features you will find of balls in 3-piece ball valves include:
- The balls are highly polished to ensure durability and solid shutoff.
- Rounded edges to reduce wear and tear when rotating.
- 3-piece ball valves have balls with a hole in the stem to balance the pressure in the valve cavity.
- The material mostly used in making the ball include alloy 20, Hastelloy-C, Inconel, and 316 stainless steel.
- The material used in making the balls is usually marked in the ball slot for easy assortment.
- Equalizing pressure hole in the slot.
- Upstream pressure relief hole
- Characterized port for control
- T-port for flushing
Which Types of Seats do 3 Piece Ball Valves have?
When choosing 3-piece ball valves, it is important to consider the type of seat design that comes with the 3-piece ball valve.
Seats provide a tight shutoff for the 3-piece ball valves and help in minimizing wear and tear. Some of the seat types include:
- Standard seat with slots
- Diverter seat or seal
- Cavity filler
- Characterized metal seat.
- Double block seats
- Bleed seats with O-ring.
Types of 3 Piece Ball Valve Seat
How do Chinese 3 Piece Ball Valve Manufacturers Support OEM Business?
There are many ways 3 piece ball valve manufacturers in China support OEM businesses.
- Helping in the design work, manufacturing, and testing – this ensures you get high quality 3 piece ball valves that meet your unique requirements and specifications.
- Offers competitive prices – this will give you an edge over your competitors in the local market
- Helping in branding – this makes it easier to market and brand your 3 piece ball valves
- Fast turnaround time – you will get all your 3 piece ball valves in time
Depending on your specific needs and requirements, Kinvalve designs and manufactures a range of 3 piece ball valves.
We can also support your OEM business in 3 piece ball valve.
Contact us now for all your ball valve needs.