Your Versatile 2 Stainless Steel Piece Ball Valve
- Constructed from high-grade stainless steel
- High corrosion resistance suitable for a wide range of applications
- Constantly improve to keep clients satisfied with world-class quality
Kinvalve’s 2 piece ss ball valve with threaded ends enable quicker installation to the pipe thread. Its simplistic, easy-to-use design and tight-seal security make it a practical choice for many industrial applications. Moreover, the mounting pad allows fixture of electric and pneumatic actuators.
- Size: 1/4″ – 4″
- Steam rating: 150 PSI WSP
- Blow-out-proof stem design
- Body: ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M, CF8, WCB on Request
- Ball: SS316 or SS304
- Stem: SS316 or SS304
- Seat: PTFE as Standard
- End Connections: Threaded End ASME B1.20.1 (NPT) ISO 7/1 (BSPT, BSP)
- Working Pressure: 1000 PSI
- Temperature Range: -20° to 450° F
- Test Standard: API 598
- O-ring Stem Seal on Request
- V-ring Stem Packing as Low Emission Choice
Kinvalve’s flanged end 2-piece stainless steel ball valves provides a more convenient installation and disassembly. They are also the perfect choices for varying sizes and pressure capacity. The mounting pad enables the mounting of actuators without the need for couplers.
- Size: 1/2″ – 12″
- Body: ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M/CF8, ASTM A216 Gr. WCB
- Ball: SS304/SS316
- Stem: SS304/SS316, Blow-out-proof design
- Temperature Rating: -45.5 °C (-50°F) to 246’C (475’F)
- Working Pressure: Class 150/300, PN10-40, JIS 10k/20k
- Face-to-Face: ANSI B16.10, DIN3202 and JIS B2002
- Flange Dimensions: ANSI B16.5, DIN2632/2633 & DIN2634/2635 and JIS B2212
- TEST Standard: API 598
- ISO 5211 Mounting Pad
- Anti – Static Device Optional
- API 607 Fire-safe Design Optional
- V-ring Stem Packing Optional
The Most Robust 2 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve
Corrosion resistance is your main reason to choose 2 piece stainless steel ball valves for your demanding environment and corrosive fluids.
Kinvalve 2 piece ss ball valve is tougher and heavier than plastic or other metal ball valves in the same mold. This characteristic also ensures them ideal for your higher temperature and pressure rating requirements.
Our 2 piece stainless steel ball valves are made of the full range of stainless steel alloys such as 304, 316, 304L or 316L grade. You can customize these ball valves according to your specifics.
The duplex stainless steel ball or stellite overlay ball provides much higher corrosion resistance for your option. And customized graphite or Peek seat and O-ring packing seal benefit you with high quality and long cycle time.
Seals in 2 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve
If you’re looking for two-piece stainless steel ball valves or any ball valve type, there is one known solution to avoid common ball valve faults — trust the experts.
Do not risk your employees’ safety and your company’s reputation by purchasing substandard ball valves.
At Kinvalve, we design our two-piece stainless ball valves with flawless surface conditions, as well as a tight seal and durability applicable to different levels of high-pressure applications.
Contact us today and check our wide array of sought-after, premium quality 2 piece stainless steel ball valves!
Kinvalve Quality 2 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valves Differ You from Others
2 piece ball valves are ideal for a vast array of applications due to their simple on/off the flow with drip-tight ability.
Kinvalve offers general-purpose 2 piece stainless steel ball valves that can handle a range of considerable pressure rating, temperature, and mediums.
2 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valves Features
- The entire wetted parts during operation or those that come in contact with liquid substances are SS316.
- Teflon (PTFE) makes the seats and seals suitable for various substances.
- CF8 is an alloy, while CF8M is the modification implemented to the alloy. This combination refers to ASTM stainless steel 316 or SS316.
- The handle or stem parts have built-in provisions making it blow-out proof even in the case of high-pressure.
- Kinvalve body is built to be exceptionally durable, having the design and capacity to withstand intense pressure levels and resist corrosion and rusting.
Blowout Proof Stem Design
What Sets Kinvalve 2 piece Ball Valves Apart?
Many brands would promise the lifetime durability of their products. Yet not all of their products will pass our demanding quality tests and top-notch features.
Some of the salient qualities of the 2 piece ss ball valves from Kinvalve that are difficult to find elsewhere include:
Anti-static Ability: The spring structure between the valve stem, body, and ball valve have insulating property, which prevents sparks and electric charges from flowing through the pipe system.
Direct Top Flange Assemble: ISO direct mounting makes it easier and quicker to attach an actuator.
World Standard Flange Options: Kinvalve can provide different flange connection types to match varying global standards.
Fire Safe Device: Kinvalve’s products guarantee a quick-sealing mechanism in case of fire to help prevent rapid spread.
Spring Washer: This feature improves the sealing performance, which extends the lifespan of the ball valve.
Kinvalve is confident with supplying the world with the highest quality of industrial ball valves while being competitive with prices. Our rich experience in the business and our widest product range caters to varying industrial needs.
Our two-piece stainless steel ball valves and other products are widely used in petrochemicals, chemical processes, manufacturing, oil & gas, food & beverage, biotech industries, and more.
Kinvalve commits to making a great contribution to industrial automation and becoming one of the best enterprises in the field of fluid control.
Rest assured, all our products go through constant improvements as a result of our endless research and exploration.
Need assistance with 2-piece stainless steel ball valves? Talk to one of our friendly Kinvalve experts and get a quote now!